Jets GM Joe Douglas, head coach Robert Saleh and the rest of the front office and coaches must get the roster down to 53 men before 4 p.m. on Aug. 31 .
Here is every move Gang Green has made…
– The following players were released: TE Ryan Griffin, TE Dan Brown, QB James Morgan, DL Ronnie Blair, S Elijah Campbell, LB Noah Dawkins, LB Milo Eifler, OL Grant Hermanns, WR DJ Montgomery, S Sharrod Neasman, LB Del’Shawn Phillips, DL Tanzel Smart, and OL Isaiah Williams
– TE Kenny Yeboah was waived
– WR Vyncint Smith was released
– RB Josh Adams was cut
– UDFA DE Hamilcar Rashed Jr. is being waived
– OL David Moore was cut
– QB Josh Johnson was cut, potentially paving the way for Mike White to be the backup
– C Jimmy Murray was cut
– OL Corey Levin: Former 2017 sixth-rounder that has just one year played in the NFL in 2018.
– DE Aaron Adeoye: Edge rusher with one game of NFL experience back in 2020.
– DE Jeremiah Valoaga: UNLV product that spent the 2017 season with the Lions and 2019 season with the 49ers. Has 13 games of experience.
– S J.T. Hassell: Played three games for Jets last season. Could be practice squad candidate.
– S Bennett Jackson: Drafted by Giants in sixth round of 2014 Draft, but didn’t make NFL debut until 2019. Played six games as a Jet, strictly as a special teamer.
– CB Lamar Jackson: Undrafted second-year man. Likely to join Jets practice squad, where he started the 2020 season before getting called up.
– WR Lawrence Cager: Undrafted out of Georgia. Played two games with Jets last season.
Read more: https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-cut-tracker-cb-lamar-171857662.html?src=rss